Saturday, October 17, 2009

"please,i cant hold this on my own,two is better than one"


Your voice is the soundtrack of my summer,
and the fact is it's always summer here.
now i see,i understand.thunder only have sound,which is your voice,
and only have lights,which is your eyes.
Now im heels over head,im dying to meet you.
I'm learning to fall,i cant hardly breath.
you are my greatest escape,ive been looking for someone like you.
This feeling i feel,is a real thing.You've got me love drunk,im a love drunker,i love you
i'm love drunk on you.
You are the first one,that made me like this. take my heart,it's free,it's all yours.
save me,you are a hero.i'll do the same thing,i'm your heroine.
now i know,it's true,i cant live without you
please,i cant hold this on my own
because i knw you think the same thing
Two..is better than one

i love you,martin bennet johnson :*
xoxo,allegraa

0 Screams: