Friday, August 28, 2009

"Sisters are a gift given bye God .."

hmm just like the tittle,i want to tell you about my sisters.well,not really my REAL sister,this is about my "pretend" sister. but ya,they are like a REAL sister for me,like we're really related.
i have mentioned them many times in my blog arent i? I want to dedicate this post for them
and yeah here they are:

From i was kid,i always dreaming to have older sisters.Older sister that care for me,sister that i can count on,shoulders to cry.well,that's every girl's dream...i guess.Well,god is fair.My dreams to have older sisters are come true :) god sent me them,Nadia araditya paramastri & kak Sofiani Naida.now,we have been sisters for almost 3 years.
we share everything.
They are the best.they showed me a frame of an older sister.I am so lucky i had them as my sister.I do love them,i do care for them.trust me,i really do.
When im in trouble or i got a problem,i can count on them,and they do care for me.see?my childhood dream do cometrue.if you ask how do i know that they care for me,
Ayik always hate when i walk uncarefully and when i always tried to walk on my high heels,she always says :"al stop it,you made me worried" well i guess that means she dont want me to get hurt by the high hells
and everytime my twitter status was like "err i want to end my life,my life's sucks,and who cares?" kak naida will says "I do care"
i love them.they are my sisters,also my bestfriend,also my inspiration,and yeah they are my everything
i promised kak naida that no matter what happen,no matter how things changes,we will always be sister,forever.i crossed my heart.
ayik also,she gave me the strongest power i ever had,and its "22 POWER-POOOWW".cant imagine my life without sisters like them.
dear god,
help me send miliions of my love for them
i always promise,will never betray their wants
and sist,listen to me,how actually i love you so much
i'm sorry,if im unlike kind of sister that you guys always wanted
but i do tried
forever,you guys will always be my sister
cause sisters,are a gift,given by god
i love you all

"i've never been expecting for another sister,but you could change my mind" -AYIK

loves,
Allegra

0 Screams: