Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ferb-ruary [FIC]

Jadi inget gue pernah bikin ini HAHAHA.yes people,ini saking stresnya gue waktu rihanna nggak jd dateng!hope you enjoy this shits haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

so,it was 11 february 2009,and my biggest inspiration,rihanna,canceled her concert AGAIN in jakarta,i heard it's because her bf Chris brown,punced her. i cried that night
the next day,everybody in my school keep saying "oh allegra how sad,just be patien ya" yeah i tried to,but i just cant,i really love rihanna like she's my own sist.that day,i live my day as usual,school then an extra lesson at the afternoon,till at night...
my mom called me "rihanna not canceling her concert,i got the ticket!" "WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" i was shouting and screaming and gone crazy,my mom just laugh that time "and guess what??" "WHAT??" "you get the backstage and the meet&greet" "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" i scream louder,i cant sleep,i cant wait for tommorrow...
the next day,my friends keep saying "Allegraa rihanna not canceling her concert isnt she??" "yes hahaha" "so you will chase her to the hotel?" "i guess so" "woow,good luck" i was so exited ,im not concentrate while studying.
after school end,i come to my teacher and ask if i can not join the extra lesson today because i have to go,and luckily she said yes.then,i go to the hotel where rihanna stay,it's ritz carlton hotel.there,i have a meet&greet with her,in one room,im with 4 other girls,i think they obsessed to rihanna just like me.i wear my t-shirt which has rihanna's picture in it.when i get in the room,i was speechless,she's so perfect
tall,beautiful,have a great body,and her hair is perfect,she wear a casual outfit but it's still looks nice on her.
i bring a bracelet&neckless for her and a present for her birthday which is in 20 february.
she look at my t-shirt,then she realized,there is her picture on it "woow,i love your shirt haha" "haha thank you,do you like it?" "of course" then she smiled,while she give me her autograph,i ask her "rihanna,you're really my biggest inspiration,can i be your little sister?" i smiled,she laugh and say "hahaha sure,sist" "THANK YOU" then i smiled,she smiled to me back.after that,we take a picture together (me,the other 4 girls and rihanna). after that,the time for me and the other 4 girls are up,the other people waiting for their turn.i wave to rihanna "byeee rihanna" then she said "bye sist" then she smiled,i smiled back.a girl which is in one room with me when meet and greet say to me "hey hey,you're so lucky aaaa" "hahaha,yeah" i smiled."what's your name?" "im allegra,you?" "im kristy" "ooh,nice to meet you" we shaked hand "Are you going to the concert?" i asked "yes,you?" she asked me back "sure i am haha" i answered. "hey wanna go together?" she asked me "oh sure,are you at festival or tribune?" "umm festival,you?" "festival" . "yeah,let's go then,it's already 6 o'clock" "okay ,cmon"
then we go to the concert together with kristy's car.


to be continued....

xoxo,Allegraa

0 Screams: