Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"play it again for me!please,just one more time"

there's no more words i can say to explain how i terribly misses you so much.
yeah,that much.
i never know i will fall in love with you at the first time you know,you know i dont.
but that's what i call falling in love,my dear.i just fall.
i miss the light in your face when you play 'that' song on the piano.
it's just me or...are you trying to capture my attention everytime you play that..uhm..our song?
ah what am i thinkin,im such a fool for thinking you trying to capture my attention.
but if you do,you really truely perfectly did it!
i miss your handsomeness when your magic fingers when they starts touching that beautiful instrument.
i miss it,really,i mean it,i really do.
i cant deny your eyes
i cant deny your handsomeness,your talent and..ah..everything about you
dont you ever realize that you always take my breath away?do you?
and you know what? i still hope that someday we will be together and complete each other.
i wish for anyone but you.aint other boy but you
it's just you.i want to be with you.my first love.
i want to grow old with you.
you are my Love
you are Everything i could ask for
you are Very extra ordinary
and I cant spell Love and Live without your name
if you get what i mean
I hope you will be mine.someday.

xoxo
allegra

0 Screams: