Saturday, February 7, 2009

for twilight lovers

OH MY GOOOSH , today abby came to my house and show me a url

http://twilightsucks.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fangirls&action=display&thread=5175

ewww oh my goooooooooosh what the fuuuck men read all the stories then you'll think people act to much about twilight,JUST BECAUSE A BOOK AND THAT'S TWILIGHT SERIES!! sick of that.what im sad about is people keep thinking ROBERT IS EDWARD oh my gooooooooosh i wanna cry!how many time should i say,ROBERT ISNT EDWAAAAAAAARD,STUPID FUCKING FANS!!!!!!!!SHIT I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH EUH!! NOW IM TOTALLY SICK OF TWILIGHT
anyone also sick of twilight?TELL ME TELL ME

credits;
me say thank you to Twilightsucks.com
xxoo,allegraa

4 Screams:

Shabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shabrina said...

im dont hate twilight. but im sick of the rude fans
i really thank the twilightsucks

Shabrina said...

eits there's a mistake on my comment. *i dont hate twilight

Allegra Carisha said...

now im sick and i hate twilight -.-