Sunday, June 14, 2009

i just learned something from my bestfriend & my sister :)

"dont keep believing at hope that you know that will never become true.dont think about it.well,it's hurt and it's hard.but you'll know,the more hurts it is,the more you understand,the more we know that that is wrong.better believe in another hope,hope that will come true,not everything use to be what we wanted,keep your self busy,so that you can forget it,find your happiness,hello he's your sadness,i really understand how you feel."

"no you have to hold it,you'll hurt more and more,forget it,yeah even though i know it's not that easy,but try it,think about the things that make you hate him,man this world is big,you'll find the roght one,forget him ASAP,that's my girl:D"

Thank Yoouuu,really Thank you for my dear Citraaaaaaaaa & my very beloved sister Kak Naidaaa :--) They really makes me feel so much better

xo,Allegraaa

0 Screams: