Saturday, July 11, 2009

its my first love what im dreamin of

i just realized something stupid..stupid.oh gooosh for after all the time ive been trough i just realized that you are....My First Love.those other people,who ever been in my heart,i guess all i feel is just..ya admiring,liking,not loving not caring not missing :)
now i understand why i feel those pain,those sadness,and well,i think it's something normal when people in love hahaha
i dont want anything,i dont need anything but you
you'll be'n my heart for..at least..forever
no matter how hard i try to forget about you,still i just cant err,im sucks without you
i guess im desprately need you in my life,im desprately want you in my life
nothing's gonna change my love for you my dear,i love you all my life :-* ♥

loves,hugs&kisses,
Your cinderella

0 Screams: