Thursday, July 9, 2009

words that fit with people i love,this is for you guys :)

first,my best childhood bestfriend :) who else?the one and only.Indiraaaaa

Take me to your place,where our hearts belongs together
i will follow you,cause youre the reason that i breath
i'll come running to you
fill me,with your love forever
promise you one thing,that i'll never let you go
cause you are my everything
:--)

second,the best i ever had,CITSY a.k.a CITRA!!!

You're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine And I want you to know
That my feelings are true I really love you
You're my best friend Ooo, you make me live
I've been wandering round But I still come back to you
In rain or shine You've stood by me girl
I'm happy, happy at home You're my best friend.
You're the first one When things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely You're my only one
And I love The things that you do You're my best friend

next,she gave me the best power i ever had that nobody ever given,my sister,ayeay a.k.a ay a.k.a Ayiiiiik :D


And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.

You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday

and then,the greatest sister in the world.she's my sister!!dont you ever try to take her away from me haha LOL,she's Kak Naidaaaa :D

Why is that sad look in your eyes Why are you crying? (Tell me now)2x
Tell me why you're feelin' this way

I hate to see you so down, oh baby! Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces Makin' you cry
And makin' you feel blue Is there anythin' that I can do
Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender Oh and if you let me stay

I'll love all of the hurt away Where are all those tears coming from
Why are they falling?

then,my seperjuangan :D:D essy&abbyyyyy

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes To get to that one thing
When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you've almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries

hmm,these girls are irreplacable haha,my punk to the g hahaha PUNK-G,Sasa,Rana&Vrdaa

p.s:fotonya maksa ya ahaha anjir,kita enggak punya foto berempat,gila deh -_-

and i came here to make you dance tonight
i dont care about my guilty pleasure for you
SHUT UP! cause we WONT STOP
we're gettin down till the suns commin up
and maybe someday i'll believe
(maybe someday i'll believe)
that we are all apart of some bigger plan
tonight i just don't give a damn
(so shut your mouth it's time to dance)
if the world is ending, i'm throwing the party

last but not least,my bestfriend who gonna leave me..i know it's for her future :') the best joker you never had,Zahraaaaa :)

You never said goodbye Someone tell me why
Did you have to go And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone
For I am here with you Though you're far away
I am here to stay But you are not alone
For I am here with you Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart But you are not alone
'Lone, 'loneWhy, 'lone
Just the other nightI thought I heard you cry
Asking me to comeAnd hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayersYour burdens I will bear
But first I need your handThen forever can begin


that's all :) i made this..because i love them so much,like i dont know my life without them,my life would tottaly sucks!!! :) thank you for you all everyone,you guys made my day :)

for zahra...good luck cuisine,im gonna miss you,gue pesti kehilangan lo banget zar,sukses ya disana,i love you :')

xxoo,Alleegra

0 Screams: