Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ferb-ruary part 2 [FIC]

here's another episodes of me,kristy,and rihanna hahaha.enjoy it,this is a lil bit hillarious :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally,me and kristy arrived at the place where rihanna have concert,istora senayan.We get in the line,because the gate is not open yet.we wait and wait and wait.....finally....THE GATE OPEN,i get inside,and i was at the first row at the festival,and kristy next to me.
we wait till the concert start,it's still one hour,so we sit and kristy buy cola for us.
i drink my cola,im getting tired.
then after 45 minutes,the light is turned off,Rihanna came out with disturbia,and it's so cool.after that,she sing all her hits.Sudenlly,she pointed at me and she wave her hand to me,i scream. and the last song is Dont stop the music.
After that,me and kristy are really tired and we're so happy,it's such a great show,then we buy drinks again,we're so thirsty.After that,kristy asked me "Allegraa,wanna go to the ritz carlton again??" "ha?oh sure!!!" im excited.we go to the ritz carlton again then,when we arrived,we're so lucky that rihanna is just arrived either.Rihanna greet me "hey sist" she said with her smile "HEEEEY SISTAAA HAHA" i huged my sister :) then the three of us take a picture. "rihanna,where are you going tommorow?" "ummm i still have 2 days here so i want to look around,and i think tommorow i will go to senayan city" answered her "kristy we should go there to" i whisper,and i think rihanna hear it,and she said "heeey you two can come if you want" im speechless "are you sure that's okay?" "yeah it's okaay,meet me here at 12 o'clock,we will have lunch at sency okay?" "AAAAAA okaay"we're so happy "oh my gosh how lucky i am" i said in my heart.

13 february , 12pm
"hey girls" rihanna called us "HEEEEEY" we answered,i look at rihanna's hand "hey riri that's the bracelet i gave to you hahah,you like it?" i asked "hahaha yeah,i really like it" she said.
then,we arrived at senayan city,when we arrived,many people want to take a pict and have her autograph,we were so bored,we dont know it's gonna be like this,then rihanna said "girls,meet me at the seafood restaurant at the 4th floor okay?i'll be there in a minute" then we go upstair.
we order first,then rihanna come,she order her food and drink.then,we have chit chat and talk.
"rihanna,why is...." i said "what?" she ask "umm....about the rumor,that chris punch you,is that true?" i asked "it's true" she answer sadly."im sorry to hear that" said kristy "but why??" i asked again "so,you know now many people love twilight rite?"she said "umm yeah,and then?" "chris brown love twilight!" she said and i was shocked "then,he ask me do i love twilight or not" she said "then i said that it's not really good,but yea not bad" tell rihanna."then?" i said shocked "then,he doesnt accept it,he said that bella and edward is a perfect fit,bella is so beautiful and blablabla" she explain.i was confuse "then?" i asked "umm yeaa,then we argue,he cannot control his emotion ,until finally he punch me repeatly,i was shocked" she said
me and kristy are tried to not to laugh,it's just seems so ridiculous LOL


to be continued...

xoxo,Alleegra

0 Screams: