Monday, September 7, 2009

Ferb-ruary Part 3 [FIC]

After that,rihanna told us about chris' stepfather.chris' stepfather always torture chris' mother,chris doesnt accept it.that's why chris cant control emotion to. "Sometime,i have to undersrand,but,it's just too much" said rihanna,she cried."ooh rihanna,i think you do the right thing,dont cry" said kristy "yeaa" i add."thank you girls" rihanna smiled.
"hey btw,what time are you leaving tommorow?" i asked "ummm,i think my flight is 6pm" she answered. " OH HEY,how about,you two go to malaysia with me,then,you can we go to canada,and you two can stay in my home for a week or two,what do you think?" she said , i was speechless "HA? ri i loved to , but you know...my parents will not let me" i said "yeaa" said kristy.
"oooh i can talk to your parents if you want" said rihanna."ha?are you sure?" i said surprised."yeaa,why not sist" she smiled "oh okaaaay" i smiled back.
then,at night,when she take me and kristy home,she ask my mom's permission to go with her and my mom said yes,i was really excited,then rihanna ask kristy's mom,luckily she let kristy to go with us.so,that night,i packed my suitecase,i got everything i need.after packing,i was tired,then i go to sleep.
the next day,at 8 in the morning,i wake up,i have my breakfast,then i wait for rihanna,she will pick me up at 9,she said she want to go to pacific palace first.

14 february,9 am
rihanna pick me up,in the car,there's kristy.we go to pacific palace,there's not many people there,so it's kinda save LOL.we take a look shop to shop.
"hey girls.." said rihanna "ya?" i asked "here,i have chocolates for you guys,happy valentines day haha" "AWW thanks rihanna" we said together "and happy valentines day for you to,how's chris?did he say something" "errr i dont know,i bet he over me already" she said "NO! he's not!" "well.." "SSSHH" we laughed.
then,at 1 o'clock , we had lunch at jappanesse restaurant,then we continue shopping.
after that,it's already 3 o'clock that mean we have to go to the airport.on the way,rihanna saw something strange
"allegra,what's that?" she asked me "oh that's monumen nasional or we call it monas,president soekarno make it" i explain "oooh,what's in it?" she asked again "umm there's a museum,and so much historical thing in it,there's also president soekarno's voice when proclamation" i explain "ooh,that's really cool" she said amazed.

Airport,4pm
at the airport,many fans waiting for rihanna,but the bodyguard wont let them meet her.
we still have half an hour before the plane take off,so i buy some chips and cola for the three of us.
while we're waiting,we talk,we laugh,and i online , i tell my friends i was with rihanna,and they're surprised.

finally,it's time to our plane boarding we got into the plane with rihanna's crew.
the flight takes about 1 hour and half


to be continued.....

xxoo,Alleegra

0 Screams: