Sunday, September 20, 2009

i changed my UN-biologic parents :p

yow yow people!haha
i decided to changed my un-biologic parents.bcos im bored with the whibley BAHAHA (bisa gitu dah) jd i decided to change it
avril and deryck became my aunty and uncle now..
okay back to the point

here are my new un-biologic parents

Awwww Pictures, Images and Photos



Beyonce Knowless & Shawn Corey Carter (Jay-Z)
"The most beautiful couple on earth" -russel brand

kalo mau tau kenapa gue tiba2 berpikiran untuk ganti,alesannya gara2...VMA 2009.
gila itu beyonce baik banget sama taylor swift :') AKU SALUT AKU BANGGA SAMA MY MAMA BE (that's what i calls beyonce."mama be")
"“I remember being 17 years old, up for my first MTV award for Destiny’s Child and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life. So I would like for Taylor to come out and have her moment.”
AAAAAAAAAAAA i wanna be like her...someday
love you,mama be!
terus kalo jay-z..kayaknya dia tuh perfeksionis banget kalo apa2..apalagi video run this town yang sama kakak ku itu loh si rihanna hehe itu keren bangeeet. hmm..terus kata ayik "eh kita sama2 anak millionare" bahahah
kayaknya.....kalo "parents" gue mereka...lebih masuk di akal nggak sih?ya kan?
hmm oh iya,untuk sodara2 gue,gue masih pertimbangkan.yang jelas..rihanna masih kakak gue (cie)

that's it for now
p.s:mohon maaf lahir batin ya semuanya :) dan dont ask me to tell you how is my lebaran yesterday,dont ever ask me.EVER

xxoo,allegraa carter

0 Screams: