Friday, September 25, 2009

is every body going crazy?is anybody gonna save me?




suicide Pictures, Images and Photos



Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Young girls dying to be on TV They wont stop 'til they've reached their dreams Diet pills, surgery Photoshop pictures in magazines Telling them how they should be It doesn't make sense to me Is everybody going crazy?Is anybody gonna save me? Can anybody tell me what's going on?Tell me what's going on If you open your eyes You'll see that something is wrong I guess things are not how they used to be There's no more normal families Parents act like enemies Making kids feel like it's world war III No one cares, no one's there I guess we're all just too damn busy Money's our first priority It doesn't make sense to me Is everybody going crazy? Is anybody gonna save me? Can anybody tell me what's going on? Tell me what's going on If you open your eyes You'll see that something is wrong Is everybody going crazy? Is everybody going crazy? Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Rich guys driving big SUV's While kids are starving in the streets No one cares No one likes to share I guess life's unfair Is everybody going crazy? Is anybody gonna save me? Can anybody tell me what's going on Tell me what's going on If you open your eyes You'll see that something something is wrong Is everybody going Crazy? Can anybody tell me what's going on Tell me what's going on If you open your eyes You'll see that something is wrong
There's A Place In Your Heart,And I Know That It Is Love And This Place Could Be Much Brighter Than Tomorrow And If You Really Try You'll Find There's No Need To Cry In This Place You'll Feel There's No Hurt Or Sorrow Cuz There Are Ways To Get Ther e are people dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Little Space Make A Better Place Heal The World Make It A Better Place For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race There Are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Better Place For You And For Me If You Want To Know Why There's A Love That Cannot Lie Love Is Strong It Only Cares For Joyful Giving If We Try We Shall See In This Bliss We Cannot Feel Fear Or Dread We Stop Existing And Start Living Then It Feels That Always Love's Enough For Us Growing So Make A Better World Make A Better World... Heal The World Make It A Better Place For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race There Are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Better Place For You And For Me And The Dream We Were Conceived In Will Reveal A Joyful Face And The World We Once Believed In Will Shine Again In Grace Then Why Do We Keep Strangling Life Wound This Earth Crucify Its Soul Though It's Plain To See This World Is Heavenly Be God's Glow We Could Fly So High Let Our Spirits Never Die In My Heart I Feel You Are All My Brothers Create A World With No Fear Together We'll Cry Happy Tears See The Nations Turn Their Swords Into Plowshares We Could Really Get There If You Cared Enough For The Living Make A Little Space To Make A Better Place... Heal The World Make It A Better Place For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race There Are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Better Place For You And For Me Heal The World Make It A Better Place For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race There Are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living Make A Better Place For You And For Me




"I think about the generations and they say they want to make it a better place for our children and our children's children so that they they they know it's a better world for them and I think they can make it a better place"

we are the world,we are the children,we are the one to make a brighter days,so lets start giving

p.s:gue berharap setelah gue ngepost ini,pelan2 kita semua bisa ngebuka mata,apa yang udah terjadi sebenernya didunua kita ini,dibumi kita, perubahan dimulai dari hal yang kecil,dimulai dari diri sendiri,makasih :)

xxoo,
Alleegra

credits:
songs ; Crazy By simple plan and Heal the world by Michael Jackson

0 Screams: