Wednesday, January 28, 2009

20 Facts About Me

1.im allegraa,im kinda hyperactive and talkative
2.kyle and rihanna is my everything and you can call me crazy cz i dont even care what you think
3.im in love with a boy :) crazy bout him actually
4.i have a adorable family and 'family',i love them so fucking much
5. a no-cell-phobia,i cant stay away from my phone and also iPod
6.music is my life,movies is my bestfriend
7.I HATE BITHESSSSSSSSS,duh.who dont hate them? they are even lower than trashes in the trash can and even lower than a shit in the pispot!!!!
8.i hate JONAS BROTHERS (all i know is gaybrothers,jonas sisters or judas brothers)
9.i love my chemical romance more than any other band
10. im addicted to indigo children
11.i think blog ISN'T a diaries!!!!!!!!
12. i DO love twilight but i AM sick of is everybody keep talking shit about it,twilight everywhere,and everybody keep saying robert pattinson and that fucking fictional edward cullen is the same
13.Hayley William is my inspiration,i adore her so much
14.im easy to get mad with someone,hope you understand,sometimes i cant control my emotion
15.i prefer FAMOUS than POPULAR
16.martin johnson will always be my thunder,no one can change that
17.cole and dylan is my favourite twins,they're the best
18.i eat when im stress,and i stress to much so i eat to much either -_-
19.i have to much obsessions and idol and inspiration,i hate REAL life and i wanna get out of it and enjoy my DREAM life
20.i really love and enjoying being with friends :)

thaaaat's all
xxoo,Allegraaa

0 Screams: