Wednesday, January 7, 2009

this guy is perfect :')

oh my oh my....


i already told you about this guy,arent i? yeah he's my very dearest Kyle Patrick Dickherber :') I miss him like craaaaaaaaaaaazy.he's a heroine for me..ah i dont know,he's MORE than an idol in my life.he's a part of me.even though i love my other idol,deep inside my litlle heart,he's number one! i dont care people say "dih,masih jaman kyle?" or anything else -_- he's the one that i care about,the half of my heart.he's the answer of my love.im REALLY-EXTRA-SUPER addicted to him,i cry for him.im tottaly jealous when i know he has a gf,AHH you thing im an idiot,huh?whatever cause I DONT CARE , im totally madly in love with him...and...the fact is he didnt know and if he know he doesnt even care...i cry because of that ;( in my eyes,he's...EVERYTHING but in he's eyes?WHO AM I??NOTHING,not more than just a crazy fans...im glad i've met him :') ah i wish he can know what im feeling about him
oh god..he's totally my future hubby haha
okay,one word about him,P-E-R-F-E-C-T
why does everybody keep saying "nobody's perfect" ? well,he is :'')
okay enough,i can cry if i keep writing about him ,i miss him

xxoo,Allegra dickherber (L)

0 Screams: