Sunday, January 25, 2009

laugh at me

Kyle Patrick: dooont,dont let me go,dont make hold on when you're nooooot.dont,dont turn away,what can i say so you wont>?
Me: oh baby i WILL NEVER let you go honeeey , i love you so much,forever

Martin Johnson: your voooice was the soundtrack of my summer,do you know you're unlike any other?you'll always be my thunder
Me:even though agak gombal , but, you too honey,you'll always be my thunder and it's never gonna change,im freakin love you

Gerard Way: the hardest part of this is leaving you..
Me : you know it's the hardest part for me to :(

Brendon Urie: your eyes are the size of the moon
Me :hahaha you kidding,your's to dear

William Beckett : i'll never let you go,dont ever forget,tell me you remember,foooorever young.i'll never let you faaaall,it's not over yet,you and me foreveeer,forever young.
dont come any closer,dont tell me it's over,dont kiss me goodbye,here we are,am i taking this to hard?dont say it's easy,the hardest part is leeaaaving,dont you wonder why?sudenlly we're all running out of time...
Me: Baby im speeechless.yea baby i'll never let you go,i'll never let you fall..because,it's you and me forever and i will never kiss you goodbye babyyyy,mwah

Chris Brown : cause if i got you , i dont need money,i dont need cars,girl,you're my all.and oh im into and girl no one else could do with every kiss and every hug you makes me fall in love and i now i know i cant be the only one i bet there's heart all over the world tonight whit the love of their life who feel , what i feel when im with you,with you,with you,with you
I don't want nobody else,Without you, there's no one left and,You're like Jordans on Saturday,I gotta have you and I cannot wait now
And I...Will never try to deny,That you're my whole life,'Cause if you ever let me go,I would die...So I won't front,I don't need another woman,I just need it all or nothing,'Cause if I got that,Then I'll be straightBaby, you're the best part of my day
Me: oh chriiiiiiiiiis you makes me melt just like ice cream.you make me fall in love to everytime we kiss,we hug :) i dont even need another man to,i will never let you go chris and you are the best part of my day too mwah

David Desrosiers: how long will i be waiting?until the end of time?
Me : you dont have to wait :)

Joel Madden : So tell me what you want,Cause I would give you anything,Tell me what you need and I’ll go get it,I’d give up all these dreams ,To have you in my arms right now,I’d give up everything and I’d forget it
Me : oh darling,all i want is you , you dont have to do anything,you already did ;)

Alex Gaskarth : you've been running trough my dreams,and it's driving me crazy it's seem,im gonna ask you,to marry me....
Me : you've been running teough my dream either baby,yes,i WILL marry you

0 Screams: