Wednesday, May 6, 2009

beloveeeeed ♥

hey you guuuys i'm bored and i want to post about people that i really reallo love mwah :) like my bestfriend,sist,etc
let's start

first,my very bestfriend,Citraaaa Oktamialidaaaa

nyahahah no no no , we're straight -_- i share almost everything with her,she's totally my true friend,true BEST FRIEND,she always try to steal KP from me,huff...
we always chase the fucking handsome rockers together bahaha,and oh yeah we have a same type of music
yeah i lover her , so much :--)

the seeecond is,my sister&my bestfriend who has HIGH imagonation,just like me :) Ayeeeeel&Vrrrrrdathis two girls is reallyy reallyyy loyal ya know,they're smart,they have a great high imagonation,each of us have a imaginary family
me in whibley fams ,ay in travolta fams and vr in simmons family,and i think she wants to change it
and we really loves my chems so baaaaad <3<3
hmm,i love them so bad,i cant imagine losing them!

next isssssssss my two craazeeeh best friend,Ranoo&sasaaa


huehue the first photo,which is with me it's ranaaaaa,and the second one is sasa
they are really crazeeeeh ya knowww LOL and i cant stop laughing when im around themmm hihi,yeah if you were me,i know you will not stop laughing to
we love to bully-ing jaro,it's fun
and we love to sing dangdut or even watch you&me and yeah we share laugh,sad,and eveerything,they're the best ♥

wey now the,it's my vvvvvery beloved sistaa :--) Kak Naaaaaaaaaaaiwiihhh she's just the best sister deh ya haha.she always crazeeeh about her obsessions,esp david desrosieers(my brother,huh) and martin johnson and hanna beth ckck.
i always share stories with her,she told me about her crush and whatever haha.she made me cry,for yeah,i think,3 times -_-
you want to know why?
1.she take a pict with tc5,without telling me
2.she met mikey way
3.joey gave her a t-shirt
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (lebay)
eh , now she's so mean to me,when she entered high school,she's so busy,and we had no time to share stories :(

the last but not least,my only hope.Jake T. Austin!!!

Name:Jake T. Austin
Born:December 3,1994
Live:New York City
Satus:My Boyf :)

why i wrote about him?yeah he's my only idol that have the same age with me,so he's the only one who that i can REALLY date,or even MARRY :)
i fall in love with him when i saw him at Wizard Of Waverly Place as Max Russo
he's reaaaally cute,adorable,i love him like crazyy
he's really sweet,that's why i love him more
he made my day mooore beautiful hahahaha
IN MY FUCKIN DREAM ZZ
i love jake to death mwaaaah,


yeah that's all about some people that i really love,that are reakkt important in my life
i cant imagine living this woorld without them :)

xxoo,Allegraaa

0 Screams: