Wednesday, May 27, 2009

list of things i wanna do....before...i die

hey i dont know how long i will live,so i want to make a list of things i want to do before i die (terharu)

  • getting married :) i wonder who is the one,who loves me for the way i am,who i spend the rest of my life with,the one that i build my home with,the one that can share the happy endings with me ♥
  • Having children,i want to see me carring my baby,feeding my baby,and i want to see my parents,having their grandchildren
  • i want to go to london.oooh god that's my my obsessions since i was little.please,god?
  • i want to meet these perfections


Rihanna&Kyle Patrick
i knowww i've met kyle,but please god,just...one more time.and for rihanna,please,even just once in a life time
  • i really wish i could meet my-too-much-obsessions-and -inspiration,like my chemical romance,muse,cobra starship,all american reject,lady gaga,leighton meester,all time low,linkin park,the academy is,robert pattinson,THE CLICK FIVE AGAAAAIN PLEASE,simple plan (again :3),David archuleta,Fall Out Boy,nicole scherzingerr (or whatever it spells haha),katy perry,panic at the disco (again),avenged sevenfold (once again),etc,too much too mantion haha
  • study abroad to Londoooon!or paris or usa :D
  • seeing myself as a designer,or musician or even and also movie director OH!or maybe a model haha ah but wait,i think photographer is also fuuun!
  • i want to study balleet and salsaaaa dance :)
  • hey i want to see THAT BITCH dying in front of me,i want to see that bitch bleeding inside and outside,and im so glad if it's because of my own hand,revenge is sweeter..than she ever were MUAHAHAHA (evil laugh)
  • i want to STILL be ayik&kak nai's sister,until the end of the wooorld haha =)
  • i want to see my bestfriends as a succesful people,be what they wanted,be what they deserve
  • last but not least,i want to my parents to be proud that they have makes me born,that i was a good daughter for them
i think that's all,wish all my dreams becomes true :) amin

xxoo,Allegraaa

0 Screams: