Saturday, May 23, 2009

say what,bitch?

oh god,what more i can say?you're so...so...disgusting
makes me always wanna puke,im tired,im sick,of you
i want you to FEEL my pain,feel my FRIENDS (that you will never get) 's pain
i know you kinda jealous with the laugh that we have
cause all you think is your popularity , and boys,that's it
what more could you ask for?
im tired with all your-big-fake-smile
when you tell me about your..ya..popularity..whatever
oh.i think (and i guess everybody is) you're NOT ONE OF US
and umm
your boy(S) they're such a jerk!!and all you do is just laugh because you LIKE IT
hell-o,where's your dignity?
what should i call you?a bitch?
oh i cant,because even bitch USED to have dignity
all i wanna do,is seeing you dying because of me and my friend
i'll seperated your body like a puzzle
till you cry
till you bleeding
inside&outside
till you begging me to forgive yu
WHAT?you say sorry?no sorry,player!

evil,allegraaaa

2 Screams:

w yuni said...

alle,
please use another word. please stop using harsh word. you are a girl...hahah
at least use a sensor

Allegra Carisha said...

ogah ahaha :p