Monday, May 11, 2009

i think this is the sweetest thing i ever wrote... (dan ini sok romeo juliet banget sih)




hey,dont you know that i miss you?no you dont,and when you know it i know you dont even care
why do you have to be that perfect? you're just like prince charming that came out from fairy tale or something
you're a part of me,you're my every everything,everything i need,and more
you make me dream even when im awake
the deeper i get into your love,the more colorful my world is
when i first saw you,you take my breath away,my heart beat the fastest it can
but then you left,my heart wont stop bleeding,and i cant breath,you're my oxygen
i feel so warm when you hug me and i accept it
but now,my world feels like the snow that came down from the sky on winter
sometimes,you broke my heart,there's no hope left
but i still standing still,waiting
and i know,if i keep try and pray
you can be mine...someday....someday
i love you,until the end of time
i swear that never gonna change,my dear



i'll trade anything,just to be by yourside
i love you,Romeo

yours,
"Juliet"

p.s:ditulis dengan rasa sayang dan kangen yang saaaaangat amat dan dengan perasaan yang dalam
post ini agak lebay ya oke,tapi ini bener2 real

0 Screams: