Sunday, December 21, 2008

'FAMILY' [fic]

okay,well,me and my bestfriends Vr and Ayik have a 'family' , an unbiologic family,wHich is just our imagination,hope its come truwe ;(
now,here's mine ...

know this couple?
YEAA they're avril lavigne and deryck whibley,they're my parents ;D

avril ramona lavigne,known as Avril lavigne,a female solo singer,born in 27 sept 1984,brings the single girlfriend,complicated,runaway,sk8er boy,when youre gone,and else and the albums are the best damn thing , let go and under my skin
she's a great mother,she takes care of me and my bro and sist even though she's busy , i love her ;D ;D

Deryck whibley,the vocalist and front man of a band called sum41 , born in 21 march 1980.he and my mom married on 15 july 2006!sum41 brings the single fatlip,with me,under class heroes,and many else
he's a protective dad,OVER i think -_- esp for me and my little bro,luke




now let me interduce my bro and sist

HERE THEY ARE

This is my oldest brotheeeeeeeer , John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II , known as Johnny depp,born in 9 june 1963.he's an actor who played in pirates of carribean (as you knwo he's captain jack sparrow),charlie and the chocolate factory,sweeney todd and many more....he's married and have 2 children a girl and a boy
the girl named lilly rose,she's my niece who really close to me ;D

and now,my second bro ,know this handsome guy??

he's David Phillipe Desrosiers , the bassist of band called simple plan,he was born in 29 august 1980.he's a great bro,im so proud of him ;D (fyi,i used to hate him,but then,i realized,he's caresof me hihhihi). he's my sist's (in a REAL WORLD sister) ex boyfriend,but yeaa...yea know...they CANT keep away from each others...so...yeaa..you knoow....
simple plan brings the single welcome to my life,shut up,im just a kid,perfect,when im gone,your love is a lie,and many more....im freakin looveeeee this band,their songs are AAAAWESOME!!!!! their albums are No Pads, No Helmets..Just Balls ·,Still Not Getting Any and Simple Plan.well,i actually dating his band partner,sebastien lefebvre ;p;p .
when im going to sleep,he always sing lullaby for me,he has a greaaaat greeeaaaaaaaat voooiice , i love him so much hahah

YEAAAA here's my favourite sist in my family,robyn rihanna fenty ,she was born in 20 februar y 1988.shes a solo female artist singer who brings the single unfaithful,pon de replay,umbrella,shut up and drive,take a bow,and many mooore.... her albums are a girl like me and good girl gone bad.and now,she's dating chris brown.....ooowwwwwww my future bro in law hahaha

she's a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice nice nice nice sister,i share all my stories with her and before i go to bed,she always right beside me and says "good night,my lil sister,i love you" then kiss my forehead :) and sometimes,if i had a nightmare,she came to my room,and stay with me!
i really love her...i love you RiRi ;D

now,my next sist is Hayley Nichole Williams.she was born in 27 december 1988.shes the vocalist of a band called paramore.i sometimes calls her Hay!;D

they bring the single hallelujah,crushcrushcrush,thats what you get,decode and many more with the album Riot and Twilight Soundtrack.Hayley is a great girl,shes the only one at the band and she sings a rock songs!!!im sooo proud of her,even though shes careless with me -_- im not often sharing stories with her,she was busy with her band...but yea you know...I LOVE HER YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

noooow my lil bro,Lucas Aaron "Luke" Benward.known as Luke Benward.he was born in 12 may 1995.he plays in film minutemen,how to eat friedworm,we were soldiers and else.he has a great voice to ;D

Luke Benward Pictures, Images and Photos

he sometimes sleep with me because ya you know......i kinda scared at night.he's a brave guy...to be honet,i dont want he to be grown up ;(
i spend my whole day with him and my friends because all of my other bro and sist are busy ckck

yeaaa thats about my family
And now about my very beloved husband
kyle patrick dickherber

yeaa you know,hes my very very beloved husband aaaaaaaaa im freakin love him,he's my whole life,he's the hero of my life,i cant breath without him,he's a part of my life,the answer of my love......he's the vocalist of a band called the click five.he replaced eric drill at that band.and umm,my hubby was born in 20 may 1986.i fell in love at the first sight with him.
his band brings the single jenny,happy birhday and else....
we have a daughter named Tinker bell,sometimes we call her tink or tinky ;D now,she's 3 years old hehehehehehe.
yea and thats about my whole 'family'
p.s:this is just my imagination,its a fictional,exept about kyle is my everything,its totally true ;D
xxoo,allegra

0 Screams: