Monday, December 22, 2008

My 'Pet' [again,its fictional]

read the last post before read this,thanks :)



The Whibley's,have 2 pets

a puppy and a cutie adorable lovely monkeeeyy ;D
here they are...

1.my puppyyyyyyyy


cute,huh? yeah his name is Pierre Charles Bouvier , he was born in 9 may 1979.
i adopted him.he's a smaaaaaaaart puppy,me and luke always take him for a walk every evening.he barks when he's happy,sad,hungry,and else (of course,he's a puppy,so he barks -_-).he's really really nice to my whole fams and friends,but...he hates stranger,so becareful


2.my monkeyy

this is my sweet monkeykeykey wkwk.he ask for banana everytimeeeee!his name is Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz he was born in 5 june 1979.Deryck bought this monkey for david in his 15 birthday.david love his monkey so much,actually OUR monkey ;D;D he's a smart monkey,hayley sometimes angry with him becaouse he's naughty wekekekk.he married our neighbour's monkey

Ashlee Simpson and have a baby monkey called Bronx Mowgly Wentz hahaha and now they live happily ever after at their own cage jiahaha.actually,ash and bronx live in my neighbour's cage -_- my parents wont accept to much monkeys in our house....







thats all about my pets ;D


P.s:again,it's just my imagination and sooooo sorry for their lovers,i choose them as my 'pet' because that they just look alike 'it',and im just kidding ya knoowwwwwwww :D

0 Screams: